Several groups moved out of our building leaving a lot of empty cubicles, so we fenced off two entire rows and turned it into a full maximum security federal penitentiary.
- A "barbed wire" fence around the whole aisle
- Jail cells
- A Warden's office (complete with mugshots, shotguns, and riot gear)
- A visitors center
- An electric chair with observation seating
- A cafeteria
- Workout equipment in "they yard"
- And a 15' tall guard tower!
The Warden's office:
Mama! Send ciggarettes!
No joke--Sometime after Halloween an executive asked to take home as a fort for his kids in the backyard.
The electric chair vibrated and flashed when you threw the switch!
Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do?